After you made your own template for invoices explained on Knowledge Base => Invoices and Estimates => How to set a template for your invoice, you will easily manage your business correspondence - and that is the main purpose of this setting. The template you have made will be utilized for invoicing, estimates and receipts. It will have your company info, logo and signature and the work details. When you choose any of these functions, the same visual will appear but the contents will differ.
Search Knowledge Base
Other articles in this category
- How does the Invoice option works?
- How to set template for invoice of your company?
- How to make Estimate?
- What is Clone this Estimate option?
- How does Create Client from this Estimate work?
- How to make receipt for payment?
- I can't see my company logo and my signature on invoces? What to do?
- Can I pull the data for the Estimate instead of typing them again?
- Can I attach any file to Invoice?