I do not understand what exactly "one business" means?
Business is your occupation, profession or trade. You might have more than one business and for each business you might have different clients, employees, subcontractors, expenses and so on. For example, your company might do plumbing work and electrician work. With the Pro version of Job Manager, you can separate those businesses into two with completely separate data for each and include both businesses under one Job Manager account. One business in included in every subscription type. You can purchase up to 3 businesses per account and switch between them with just a tap.
Other articles in this category
- How do I go about subscribing/renewing?
- I have the Basic version for my one business. Can I easily upgrade with new features or more employees?
- If I discontinue the service, what happens to the data stored on your servers?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Are there any additional costs I should be aware of?
- How do I cancel my account?
- How to choose which version of the Job Manager subscription works for me?