Below are step-by-step instructions on how an employee can clock in and out using the free Job Manager Time Tracker App.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYER:
- In Job Manager, enter employee name, pay rate and email address (this information is required). If adding a new employee, follow this path, Home Screen => Employees. On the employees list page tap the green plus sign button to add a new employee. Or from an existing employee's profile page, tap the 3-dot menu in top right corner, then tap EDIT to enter required info.
- Tap SAVE when done.
- Tap three dot menu again, then tap "Invite Employee." Your employee will be sent an invitation email and you will get an on-screen confirmation message.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYEE:
- When you receive the invitation email from your employer, follow the link in the email to install the free Job Manager Time Tracker app from Google Play or App Store.
- Enable LOCATION SERVICES on your device.
- Open app.
- Enter your email address at LOG IN.
- Tap LOG IN.
- If you're at the job site, select the job and optionally task from the drop-down lists and tap the GREEN CLOCK IN BUTTON (your employer will receive notification that you have clocked in).
- Press Home button on your device to have the application run in the background and conserve battery.
- To clock out, open Time Tracker and tap the RED CLOCK OUT BUTTON (your employer will receive notification that you have clocked out).
Note: Employee will only need to enter his/her email address once. After the initial log in, the clock in icon will display automatically whenever employee opens the app.